CB6000 - More
See more » CB6000
Samples of some of the initial buzz on the forums about the new CB6000:
- no direct change in security (or lack thereof)
- the new ring “puzzle-piece” setup may not be as tight/rigid when assembled
- those using locked frenums to enforce security may be stymied by the air-vents being relocated to the sides
- slimmer a-ring
- no hinge
- no metal spot on (no longer present) hinge to irritate skin
- a-ring redesign allows easier fitting, without the ol’ ball-squeeze insertion method (from
- using swapped-in solid rings)
- guide pins now face out, eliminating need to trim them
- this thing is evolutionary, not revolutionary. if you could escape from a 3k, i’d be surprised if a 6k would be any different
- it looks like a more comfortable alternative to a 3k, assuming the a-ring lockup can be made sufficiently rigid.
One man reports after two weeks with a CB6000:
I have found that the CB6000 holds me in the cage pretty much as well as the KSD-G2 which is a big bonus. Together with the thicker A-ring, it is more secure than the CB3000 on its own. However, the bad news (or good, depending on your viewpoint) is that I am able to extract and re-insert myself when using my usual A-ring size. This may be facilitated by the massage oil that I use as a lubricant. As well as possibly cutting down on the oil or perhaps using a water-based lubricant, I am going to try using the next smaller A-ring. I also have various cock rings that could be used behind the CB6000 to improve security.
Entire thread: CB6000 Review Update
Erotic, Filthy, Sexy Fun for Submissive and Masochistic Men
Femdom Stories and ArtworkFEMDOMIC
Female Domination and Male Slavery. 100% FemdomSENSUALSADIST.COM
No popups. Nothing to pay. I do this for fun. Think of me as a one-man F/m Tumblr site.